Appliance Repair Services
Searching for a professional home amenities repair service? Appliance Atlas Repair at your command. Our company has vast experience dealing with various home appliance breakages and glitches. But why should you choose us instead of other commercial repair service companies for your freezer?
Atlas Appliance Repair was established as a small family business with 10 workers. And within time, it has grown into a large establishment offering repair services for almost all kinds of home appliances. You can call us if you need a microwave, refrigerator, oven, or freezer repair – and this list is not even close to the end. Our specialist knows how to deal with all possible types of breakages, from the most obvious to the tricky ones. We are not afraid to take on challenges!
Our service technicians are available for appointments Monday through Thursday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and on Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. You can make an online booking or, in case of emergency, call us on (512) 859-5444. We are available 24/7. Remember that asking for help will not only save your money but also prolong the life of your appliances.
Here are some common reasons why freezers might malfunction:
- Freezer is not freezing. Usually, the problem lies in obstructed airflow circulation.
- Water leaking. Water leaking is a signal of the thermostat breakage.
- Glitches in the system. If your freezer has a modern electronic system, then you should beware of the possibility of its glitch.
- Doors won’t close. This is another common issue. It is usually caused by breakages of the door’s closing mechanism, and it is the easiest freezer issue to repair.
- Noise or squeaking sound. Typically, noise is just a signal of something going wrong. Yet the issues are various in this case.
- Lighting won’t work. This type of trouble is closely connected to glitches in the system, yet sometimes it simply means that a lightning change is required.
Knowing the type of breakage will help you choose the proper freezer repair.
If you tackle an issue not mentioned here, don’t worry. Our specialists are skilled in dealing with major breakages. You can always contact us if you need a consultation. So don’t doubt and let professionals fix your problems!
We repair Freezers of these brands
First of all, try to minimize the times you open the door, to keep cold air inside. Secondly, contact a home repair service.
It really depends on the age of your freezer. If your freezer is too old (more than 10 years), then the chances of constant breakage rise. The best option here is to buy a new one. But if your freezer is only 5 years old, a repair will be a better choice.
Freezer repair is not very expensive, though it depends on the type of breakage and its model or brand. Usually, it costs between $100 to $300.
Refrigerator freezers typically last from 13-16 years. A freezer alone can serve you from 12 to 20 years.
Appliance Repair Service You Can Trust
Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., our service technicians are available for appointments. We are delighted to offer timely and friendly service. Furthermore, we offer a warranty on all of our parts and labor.
Appliance Repair will rescue your refrigerator, so give us a call or arrange a meeting!
Appliance Repair Service
In Austin, TX
Needs a repair of your domestic appliances? Our company provides a professional repair of all laundry and kitchen appliances of different producers: Bosch, LG, Samsung, Whirlpool and others.