Garage Door Repair
Appliance Repair Services
Does your garage door become harder to open and close, making a loud squeaking noise or a constant rattle without opening all the way properly? Perhaps, you need to fix it. Garage doors are very prone to breakage – some of them you can fix yourself, and to fix others, you need to call the technician. We offer a variety of repair services for garage doors. Whether you have a broken spring replacement or just need a maintenance service, we’ve got you covered. Our team has specialists who have enough experience to detect and fix any breakdown associated with a broken garage door.
Atlas Home Experts can supply you with the dependable, quick, and efficient service you want. We are several years on the market and try to provide the best service in Texas. Call us on (512) 859-5444 or book online for more convenience. Our service technicians are available from Monday to Thursday, between 8:00 and 17:00, and between 8:00 and 16:00 on Fridays. When you engage with our team, you can be sure that you’ll be dealing with skilled experts that take care of their job efficiently and cleanly; this pride is mirrored in how we treat you and your house.
Moreover, our team can also carry out a garage door installation. Our technicians are well-qualified and experienced, and we will quickly and accurately do our job.
garage Door Issues
There are many issues that can arise with your garage door. Fortunately, most of these problems are possible to repair.
- The door does not open or close completely. There can be several reasons for such a malfunction:
- Power grid blackout
- Motor and amplifiers failure
- Network overload due to soil collapsing or other reasons
- The drive works but does not raise the door. When using a lifting door, you may encounter a problem when the propulsion system is working but doesn’t open the entire structure. A common cause of such a breakdown is the blocking of the mechanism.
- Freezing gate. A problem that often occurs in the cold season. This issue can be solved by pouring hot water over the bottom of the structure. This is one of the few problems that you can fix yourself.
- Broken torsion spring. As a result, the door does not open. In this case, you need to replace the garage spring. Usually, this issue occurs not very often, but it delivers a lot of trouble.
There are more problems we can face:
- the garage door does not close all the way;
- vibration and noise when opening or closing;
- combustion of the condenser, as a result of smoking of the power unit;
- lighting problems.
If you require help with garage door installation or you need to fix a garage door, then you must find a qualified specialist for such tasks. Appliance Repair technicians will rescue your garage door, so give us a call or book online.
We repair Appliances of these brands
Can I repair my garage door myself?
There are minor breakdowns, such as a freezing door, that you can fix yourself. When it goes about such serious malfunctions as torsion spring or vibration and noises while opening the garage door, it is worth contacting specialists.
Why does vibration occur when opening and closing garage doors?
A widespread issue that regularly occurs. The reason for it is loose nuts and bolts that need tightening.
How much does a garage service door cost?
The cost of repairs depends on the complexity of the damage. If you need to replace broken parts, the cost will be more. Garage door repair costs can range from $500 to $4,700.
How often do garage doors need servicing?
You should service the door after every 3000 opening and closing cycles. If you do not use the door very often, then maintenance should be done less frequently.
What is the approximate lifespan of a garage door?
The lifespan of a garage door depends on various factors like material type, usage, climate conditions, the frequency of use, etc. The average lifespan is about 10-15 years, but it can be more or less depending on these factors.
Appliance Repair Service You Can Trust
Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., our service technicians are available for appointments. We are delighted to offer timely and friendly service. Furthermore, we offer a warranty on all of our parts and labor.
Appliance Repair will rescue your refrigerator, so give us a call or arrange a meeting!
Appliance Repair Service
In Austin, TX
Needs a repair of your domestic appliances? Our company provides a professional repair of all laundry and kitchen appliances of different producers: Bosch, LG, Samsung, Whirlpool and others.